This is a WILDLIFE SAFARI based on 3 meals a day that can be accommodated at Lodges or Camping inside or outside the National Parks. These parks are located on the doorway to the Northern circuit National Parks of Tanzania, 120km Tarangire, 130km to Lake Manyara, 190km to Ngorongoro and 320km to Serengeti from Arusha town. All these parks are the home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles, also inside the parks there are standard to luxury lodges, luxury Tented camps to budget camping sites.
Experience and enjoy the nature, wildlife and habitat of small to large mammals, birds and reptiles in their natural areas. Our driver guides are knowledgeable and competent.
Day 01: Arriving to Tanzania
Upon your arrival meet at Kilimanjaro international Airport and transfer to your hotel in Arusha for bed and breakfast B/B –Karama Lodge
Day 02: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Starting in Arusha – After breakfast with your packed lunch, transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight at Lodge or Campsite FB
A major attraction of the Lake Manyara National Park is the tree – climbing lions. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that you will spot them. However, there are other things to see – elephants, hippos, zebras, impalas, buffalos, baboons, plains animals as well as huge variety of birdlife, both resident and migratory.
At certain times of the year, Lake Manyara is home to thousands of flamingos (attracted by the Lake itself), which form a shimmering pink zone around the lake shore. Other birds found here include ostriches, egrets, herons, pelicans and storks. Also seen are African spoonbills, various species of ibises, ducks and the rare pygmy geese. The most noticeable of the landscape within this park are the very impressive baobab trees with their huge trunks.
Day 3: Manyara To Serengeti National Park
– After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park with lunch box and game en-route, dinner and overnight Serengeti, Lodge/Tented Camp or Seronera Campsite. FB
Day 4: Game Drives On Serengeti Park
– After breakfast continue with game viewing in Serengeti National Park. Take a hot lunch at Seronera and there after lunch transfer to Lobo for dinner and overnight, at Lodge/Tented mobile Camp or Seronera Campsite. FB
Day 5: Serengeti South Plains
– After breakfast continue with game viewing in Northern part of Serengeti and back to Lobo for lunch. After lunch drive to Southern part of Serengeti, experience the endless plain of the Serengeti from the border between Serengeti and Ngorongoro Conservation. Dinner and overnight , Serengeti Lodge/ or Sronera campsite FB
Day 6: Olduvai Gorge
– After breakfast, with packed lunch and game en-route drive to Ngorongoro Oldupai gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight, Ngorongoro, Lodge or Simba Campsite.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater To Tarangire National Park
– After breakfast descent into the crater with your picnic lunch for tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro into the crater, after lunch is your chance to visit Maasai boma, and evening drive Tarangire for overnight at Lodge Or Wild palm Campsite
Day 8: Tarangire National Park To Arusha
– After breakfast game drives in Tarangire national park. Hot lunch at the lodge/camp then drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight at Karama Lodge HB
One of the most noticeable things on entering the park is the baobab trees that raise up form the grass. With their massive trunks, they are instantly recognizable. There are animals that usually move northwards of the park during the wet season including the wildebeests, zebras, Thompson’s gazelles, buffalos, elands and hartebeests. The elephant population in this park was estimated to be around 6’000 in 1987, but numbers are believed to have fallen since then due to poaching.
The number of birds recorded in Tarangire National Park has been estimated at approximately 300. These include migrants that fly south to spend October – April away from the winter of the northern hemisphere. Here, you may spot various species of herons, storks and ducks, vultures, buzzards, sparrow hawks, eagles, kites and falcons, as well as ostriches. Other areas of interest within the park include the Lake Burungi circuit, the Lemiyon area, the Kitibong Hill circuit and the Gursi & Lamarkau circuit.
Day 9: Arusha to Zanzibar
– By Flight (Precissionair) departs Arusha at 1100hrs and arrive in Zanzibar at 1215hrs, meet & greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel in town (Tembo house Hotel) for overnight. BB
Day 10: Excursion in Zanzibar
– After breakfast, pickup from your hotel for any two tours mentioned (Spice, Historical stone town, Jozani forest, Prison island or Sunset cruise), dolphin tour on request. BB
Day 11: R & R (rest & relax)
– At leisure and overnight at your hotel in town. BB
Day 12: Stone Town to East Coast
– After breakfast transfer you to the hotel at the East Coast (Karafuu Hotel) for overnight. HB
Day 12 & 13:R & R
– At leisure and overnight at your hotel. HB
Day 14: Zanzibar to Dar to home
– Pickup from your East Coast hotel and transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Dar-Es-Salaam or Arusha (Kilimanjaro Airport) in connection to your departure flight back home.
End of Our Service
Price Above Includes:
– All park entrance fees.
– Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
– Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above.
– Crater fees.
– Lodge fees..
-Accommodation on arrival night before Safaris
-Camping fees,Mattresess (if Camping)
– Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
– Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
-Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
-Accommodation after safaris
Price Above Excludes:
– International flight.
-Flights from Zanzibar to Dar/Kilimanjaro (Book with us)
– Hot and cold drinks.
– Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti,
– Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person.
– Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
– And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
Pre and Post Add-ons:
You may add the following destinations to the itinerary above
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania; 6 Days/ 5 Nights
(Please ask for the price!)
There are a variety of climb routes to reach the snow capped summit of Kilimanjaro. Whether you are a novice or a veteran, the extreme altitude requires preparation from all participants and a reasonable level of fitness. The Package includes climb via Machame route (accommodation in tents) or Marangu route (accommodation in huts), park fees, food, tents, guide and porters salaries, rescue fees but it excludes sleeping bags, hiking sticks and other climbing gears.
– Upgrades are available.
– Our Travel consultant will give you detailed information when responding to your enquiry.
. Once we have received your deposit, tour prices are guaranteed.